Technology brings many benefits to our lives. But excessive screen time can create a flat, one-dimensional existence. We were made for the rich-three dimensional experience of relationship with God and one another. So, while technology is great for some types of communication, it is no substitute for real-world, face-to-face connection.
Do you control your devices or are they starting to control you? How about your family? In a culture where everyone seems more "connected" than ever, how do we nurture real connection with the most important people in our lives?
Replace negative technology habits with healthy ones by connecting 3D:
- Disconnect to Connect: Choose specific times and locations to consistently disconnect from devices in order to connect with God, family and friends.
- Deepen Internal Values: Model and coach your family toward God-honoring technology habits.
- Develop External Boundaries: Find and set the right safety and accountability strategy for yourself and everyone in your home.
FREE TOOLS AND RESOURCES
GUIDE AND FAMILY CONTRACT:
- Connected 3D Guide
- Connected 3D Family Contract
- Tech Tips For Parents
- Young Children
- Older Children/Teens
- Movie Night
- Date Night
- Before You Buy
- Screen-Free Fun Ideas
CONNECTED 3D SERMON SERIES (COMING SOON)
- Faith Begins @ Home - Babel - July 9, 2017
- Faith Begins @ Home - 3D - July 16, 2017
- Faith Begins @ Home - Friend Request - July 23, 2017