Spiritual and Physical Health
Dear Church Family,
We are anticipating another special Sunday as we continue our “How Can I Pray in a Time Like This?” series!
With that in mind, we want to assure you that we are mindful of the focus and concern regarding the COVID-19, and as such want to provide some information to help you feel confident and comfortable being at church.
You may notice a few minor adjustments this Sunday as we do our part to make sure everyone stays physically and spiritually healthy. When you arrive on campus, in the parking lot, at our doors and during our meet and greet time in the service, we usually shake hands, hug or give a high five. This Sunday we are just saying hello with a big wave, a fist bump, and a smile!
Also, as a community, we advise you to follow the guidance being provided by health officials:
- As mentioned above, instead of handshakes, we encourage waves, fist or elbow bumps and big smiles.
- The best prevention of illness is the use of good personal hygiene. Wash your hands several times a day with soap and warm water for 20 seconds or more.
- If no soap and water are available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- If you have a cough or sneeze, use a tissue and then discard it. If a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow - not your hand.
- Avoid touching your face.
- If you feel ill, stay home except to see your healthcare provider.
- We will continue to clean and sanitize our campus on a weekly basis.
- In our “Faith Factory” (our kids experience for birth-6th grade), toys and surfaces are being cleaned and disinfected more frequently to kill germs.
- If your child is sick, please do not check them into Faith Factory.
During this time, if you or a family member is sick and or have a fever, we want to point you toward the Hardy Street livestream at hardysbc.net/watch-live. When you are feeling under the weather, our livestream is the perfect way for you to still join your church family for the same great worship experience.
As news and information changes, we will continue to post updates on our webpage at hardysbc.net/health. Please check this page often to stay up-to-date.
Ironic that we happen to be in a message series about Praying in Uncertain times? Not at all! Just evidence of the great God we serve and a reminder that He is greater than any of our earthly troubles and the giver of sound minds and peaceful hearts to navigate through whatever we may encounter.
Hardy Street Baptist Leadership Team
Join us Sunday!